Life gets complicated, busy and, at times, overwhelming. Lessen your stress level with some basic tips to keep your head clear and body feeling good.
- Take time for yourself everyday. Figure what your body needs. Whether it's a good sweat, quiet meditation, yoga or a solid stretch routine-listen to what your body needs.
- Start every morning off on the right side of the bed. Be excited for the day's adventures by fueling and hydrating your body well. If you know that early morning is your best and only time to workout, then dare yourself out of bed. You'll be glad you did!
- Get that much needed shut eye. Turn off your electronics and go to sleep at a reasonable time.
- Fuel your body with whole and healthy foods. Keep it simple with whole grains, fruits, vegetables and lean protein. Do your best to minimize processed foods with added sugar and salt.
- Hydrate often! Drink at least 8, 8 ounce glasses of water per day. More if you workout!