We've got the magic formula for a fit life.
Here's what you need to do:
1. Work hard.
2. Stop making excuses.
3. Quit lying to yourself.
4. Move everyday.
A little group TRX training. When you workout together, you get the job done!
5. Be mindful when moving.
6. Push yourself out of your comfort zone.
7. Accept that training your body is uncomfortable. That's how you become stronger.
8. Be smart with what you eat and drink. You don't need to be extreme (it usually backfires).
9. Love yourself.
10. Be kind to yourself and others.
11. Stop negotiating yourself out of your workout time.
12. Be consistent (that means everyday).
13. Stretch. Stretching is just as important as strength and cardio. It's overlooked. It's not the most exciting activity, but it works when done consistently.